Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Red Army Choir and The Rockers

I have heard the Russian Red Army Men's Choir many times. And so have you if you ever watched any of the old Canada-Soviet hockey wars. Here they are singing the old Soviet anthem. Someone has even thoughtfully translated the words so you can sing along if you like. Kind of like Kommie Karaoke:




Now I never ever heard of the Finnish rockers the Leningrad Cowboys until today. But thanks again to SDA, here they are in Helsinki, backed up by, you guessed it, the Red Army Choir. And what do they sing? Well the national anthem of Finland first, but then, well, you'll just have to watch. And turn it up loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I prefer you didn't post anonymously.

To keep it civil, comments are moderated. I reserve the right to decide what appears on my blog.